We Create More Productive Workplaces Through Exceptional eLearning
- To use the latest research and techniques to create training that maximizes effectiveness and engagement
- To work with top teachers and subject matter experts, who have real world experience in their topic areas, to create the most realistic and comprehensive training courses possible
- To work with comedians, storytellers, and illustrators to find ways to make our training content more enjoyable
- To develop and deploy new technologies to improve the accessibility and effectiveness of our training
- To partner with top-tier eLearning and training companies who can distribute our content and tools to the mutual benefit of both partners
- To create and enhance a unique training platform and promotional tools which Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT Consultants can use to distribute our training and enhance their business
- To create a work environment that fosters creativity and happiness among our staff, talent, and partners
- To keep our efforts focused on topics and areas that foster better productivity in the workplace
- To share our profits with local and international charities that improve the educational opportunities and quality of life for the people they serve
- To always adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior in how we treat our staff, our talent, our partners, and our customers
Bigger Brains is:
- Your outsourced training partner
- A uniquely effective library of training courses
- A mobile-friendly online learning platform
- A team of professional educators, trainers, storytellers, comedians, and more
- Eager to help you and your team be more productive!
In 2009, Bigger-Brains founder Chip Reaves was tasked with creating an online training platform for Computer Troubleshooters, a global franchise network. As is the case with most companies, some of the training content was unique to their business, but others (Quickbooks, Online Marketing, Microsoft Office, etc) could be used by many companies.
Frustrated with the poor quality, high prices, and lack of selection in the eLearning marketplace, Chip brought together a team to research the characteristics of effective training. The result is Bigger Brains’ “Uniquely Engaging” teacher/learner format, which replicates the dialogue, interaction, humor, and personal connection of traditional classroom training with the “always available” convenience and searchability of eLearning.
Today Bigger-Brains continues to create the “Absolute Best Online Training” from our studios in Anderson, South Carolina.