As a free service to those who find themselves unexpectedly working from home during the COVID-19 situation, Bigger Brains is happy to present free training with WFH: Tech Training Tuesday.
Each Tuesday afternoon we’re inviting one of our Bigger Brains teachers & subject matter experts to present a brief training on a useful work-from-home topic, then spends time answering YOUR questions and concerns related to their areas of expertise.
- Robert Crane, principal at the Computer Information Agency in Sydney, Australia will demonstrate his favorite tips and tricks for using OneNote to collaborate and stay productive. (April 7)
- Download Robert’s Daybook Template for OneNote
- Dr Rebecca Heiss, professional speaker and CEO of Icueity, will bring her unique expertise in the intersection between human biology and business to talk about “Dealing with Dis-Ease: Stress Reduction Techniques“. Rebecca will discuss how businesses and individuals should focus on stress reduction and emotional well being during the unprecedented challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic. (April 14)
- Chip Reaves, President of Bigger Brains, will demonstrate how to use Microsoft Teams for managing your workflow and team. (April 21)
- Emily Lugo, President of Computer Troubleshooters Greensboro, will show some Top Tips and Tricks to manage email effectively with Gmail (April 28)
And don’t forget to check out the recordings from previous weeks on our YouTube channel:
- Kelly Vandever, president of Professionally Human, demonstrated PowerPoint’s built-in online presentation features and talk about the pros and cons of presenting powerpoint virtually. (March 24)
- Amy Babinchak, owner of three successful IT companies, demonstrated Microsoft Teams’ abilities to securely share and collaborate on files with remote colleagues around the world. (March 31)
All webinars are completely free but registration is required. The live webinars will be at 5 pm EDT on the scheduled dates, with recorded versions posted to social media and YouTube later.
Special thanks to our teachers & experts for being willing to spend time teaching & answering questions in these free events!