Brain Bites: Email Management
Turn Your Inbox From A Frustrating Chore Into A Powerful Tool
Presenters : Kayla Chase & Shivani Nadarajah
From a Frustrating Chore to a Powerful Tool — Learn How To Make Email Work For You
More than ever before people rely on email in the workplace — but we dread the amount of time it takes to read through and respond to all our messages. This course will give you the skills you need to tame your email mountain and use it as the effective tool it’s meant to be.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- List three goals of an email management strategy
- Describe the two types of bad email strategies
- Identify the five primary built-in email folders and their purpose
- Discuss the benefit of the “To Be Sorted” and “To Do” folders
- Describe the five-step sorting process for managing emails
- Discuss the differences between Gmail and other email programs
- Identify how to convert emails into calendar appointments or tasks in Outlook and in Gmail
- Describe how Flags, Stars, Mark Important, Categories, and Delegation can be used in an effective email management strategy
About Brain Bites mini-courses: Brain Bites courses are designed to be fast paced, information-rich courses which use a combination of video and animation to convey important business topics quickly and effectively, in five-minute micro-learning lessons.
Written by highly experienced subject matter experts and presented in a two-person video-based style, Brain Bites courses are the perfect way to educate today’s busy workforce.
What You'll Learn
01: Introduction (2:49)
02: Folder Strategy (4:50)
03: The Process (7:00)
04: Organizing Gmail (3:56)
05: Advanced Tips (4:23)
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 23 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains