Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Brain Bites: Email Management
From a Frustrating Chore to a Powerful Tool — Learn How To Make Email Work For You
More than ever before people rely on email in the workplace — but we dread the amount of time it takes to read through and respond to all our messages. This course will give you the skills you need to tame your email mountain and use it as the effective tool it’s meant to be.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
About Brain Bites mini-courses: Brain Bites courses are designed to be fast paced, information-rich courses which use a combination of video and animation to convey important business topics quickly and effectively, in five-minute micro-learning lessons.
Written by highly experienced subject matter experts and presented in a two-person video-based style, Brain Bites courses are the perfect way to educate today’s busy workforce.
What You'll Learn
- Three goals of an email management strategy
- Understanding the two types of bad email strategies
- Using the built-in email folders, and adding your own
- The five step sorting process for managing emails
- The differences between Gmail and other email programs with regards to folders and tags
- How to convert emails into calendar appointments or tasks in Outlook and in Gmail
- How to use Flags, Stars, Mark Important, Categories, and Delegation in an effective email management strategy
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video