Brain Bites – Microsoft Teams Meetings
Learn to start, join, participate, and share in Teams Meetings
Presenters: Jason Farr and Meg Pierson
Produced by: Bigger Brains
Target Audience: Beginner to Intermediate users of Microsoft Teams
Course Goal: By the end of this course, you will be able to identify multiple ways to initiate a Teams Meeting, and use Teams Meetings to share documents, presentations, whiteboards, and more.
- Identify multiple ways to initiate or join a Teams call or meeting
- Discuss in-meeting controls including turning video and microphones on and off, showing the people pane, sending a meeting invitation to others, and using the lobby feature
- Describe how Microsoft Teams can be used to share screens, App windows, PowerPoint presentations, and whiteboards during a Teams meeting
- Discuss best practices for holding meetings in Microsoft Teams
Maximize your meetings with Microsoft Teams
If someone told you you’d be comfortable collaborating and meeting virtually in less than 30 minutes, would you believe them? After all, a tool that can bring your colleagues, their work, and their input from anywhere in the world, from whichever company they work with, must be too complex to learn quickly. Believe it! Bigger Brains has a way for you to learn Teams for virtual meetings that are just as easy and collaborative as your in-person gatherings. Thanks to its features and ease of use, Microsoft Teams is quickly becoming the dominant meeting platform for businesses of all sizes. Don’t be left behind!
We’ll take a look at the major features of Teams meetings, including:
- Joining a meeting from a channel, calendar, or email invitation
- Starting a call or meeting
- Customizing your audio and camera choices
- Managing background video and audio distractions
- Using in-meeting controls to manage your meeting and attendees
- Sharing screens, app windows, PowerPoint presentations, and whiteboards
By the end of this course, you will be able to identify multiple ways to initiate a Teams Meeting, and describe the use of Teams Meetings for sharing documents, presentations, whiteboards, and more.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5-minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
What You'll Learn
1 Joining a Meeting (5:07)
2 Nine Ways to Start a Meeting, Part 1 (2:53)
3 Nine Ways to Start a Meeting, Part 2, (7:03)
4 Participating in a Meeting (7:46)
5 Sharing in a Meeting (8:45)
6 Teams Meetings Best Practices (1:56
Lessons : 6
Seat Time : 34 minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains