Brain Bites: Sharing a Workspace
Learn purposeful steps to safely share a workspace with others
Target Audience: Employees who occupy an office with shared spaces or equipment like desks, printers, copiers, phones, and breakrooms.
Presenters: Luco Pierre and Shivani Nadarajah
By the end of this course, you will be able to describe five steps to sharing a workspace safely and appropriately.
• Share a workspace safely and effectively with your coworkers.
• Create an environment of open communication about employee health that encourages people to take care of themselves.
• Describe ways to limit the spread of germs in office hotspots like the breakroom, bathroom, and general office area.
• Understand the importance of having your own equipment even when sharing spaces with coworkers.
• List common government guidelines for keeping an office area clean and disinfected.
• Describe how a neater office space can improve both physical and mental wellbeing.
Learn to safely share a workspace to keep you and your coworkers healthy
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 led many offices to institute new rules and guidelines. This type of event underscores the importance of a clean environment in which employees are considerate about sharing space. By the end of this course, you will feel confident about sharing a workspace effectively to keep you and your coworkers healthy and safe.
Topics covered include:
• Sharing a workspace safely with your coworkers to create a healthy work ecosystem
• Communicating openly about employee health and safety using an online collaboration tool
• Limiting the spread of germs in office hotspots in the breakroom, bathroom, and general office area
• Understanding equipment that is not safe to share
• Adhering to government guidelines
• Neatening the office space to improve the health and productivity of the office
By the end of this course, you will be able to describe how to communicate openly about you and your coworkers’ health, do your part to stop the spread of germs on the most touched surfaces of the office, and make improvements to the space to benefit the health and productivity of you and your employees.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5-minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
What You'll Learn
01: Communicate (4:25)
02: Limit the spread of germs (2:52)
03: Equipment for everyone (2:24)
04: Adhere to government guidelines (3:30)
05: Neaten the office space (3:48)
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 17 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains