Brain Bites: Time Management
Six Powerful Tips To Get More Done
Presenters : Jason Farr & Kayla Chase
Take Back Your Day – Learn How To Reduce Distractions And Focus On Priorities To Get More Done
Everyone is given the same twenty-four hours every day. How you use them is up to you, and in this mini-course we’ll look at tips from some of the world’s top experts in time management, including Stephen Covey, Dave Crenshaw, Peter Drucker, and Tim Ferriss.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
About Brain Bites mini-courses: Brain Bites courses are designed to be fast paced, information-rich courses which use a combination of video and animation to convey important business topics quickly and effectively, in five-minute micro-learning lessons.
Written by highly experienced subject matter experts and presented in a two-person video-based style, Brain Bites courses are the perfect way to educate today’s busy workforce.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Describe the Time Audit, including use of the Time Audit form
- Identify your Priorities
- Discuss the benefit of focusing on your Circle of Influence
- List the three keys of a useful To-Do List
- Discuss using the 80/20 rule to connect your priorities to your energy level and to manage your To-Do List and interruptions
- Identify Time Wasters and discuss how Batching can improve productivity
What You'll Learn
01: Brain Bites Time Management Part 1 (5:29)
02: Brain Bites Time Management Part 2 (7:22)
Lessons : 2
Seat Time : 10 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains