Brain Bites: Using Windows 10
Cortana, Task View, and More – How To Use The New Windows 10 Effectively
Presenters : Jason Farr & Kayla Chase
Updated for 2017! Learn How To Really Use The Tools In Windows 10 To Be More Productive
Windows 10 introduced many new tools, and updated others, including Cortana, Task View, Virtual Desktops, the Quick Access Screen, and more.
In this mini-course we’ll show you how to get around in Windows 10, and how to customize and take advantage of the major features and tools Windows 10 provides.
Brain Bites micro-learning courses are information-rich and convey important topics with an engaging mix of video and animation. With 5 minute video lessons and 30-minute-or-less courses, Brain Bites are the perfect tool to educate today’s busy workforce.
About Brain Bites mini-courses: Brain Bites courses are designed to be fast paced, information-rich courses which use a combination of video and animation to convey important business topics quickly and effectively, in five-minute micro-learning lessons.
Written by highly experienced subject matter experts and presented in a two-person video-based style, Brain Bites courses are the perfect way to educate today’s busy workforce.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Describe the three types of user accounts Windows 10 supports
- List the three most common versions of Windows 10
- Discuss how to navigate around the desktop, start menu, task bar, and action center
- Demonstrate how to use Cortana for search and other functions, including via text or verbal commands
- Discuss the use of File Explorer and the Quick Access screen
- Demonstrate the use of Snap, Task View, and Virtual Desktops
- Identify common Windows 10 Apps
- Describe ways to customize your Windows 10 experience
What You'll Learn
01: Introduction (5:00)
02: Using Windows 10 (8:43)
03: Cortana and Search (7:36)
04: File Explorer and Quick Access (3:07)
05: Snap, Task view, and Virtual Desktops (5:10)
06: Windows 10 Apps (7:10)
07: Customization and Tips (4:48)
Lessons : 7
Seat Times : 40 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains