Excel in 30 Minutes – Advanced PivotTables and Slicers
11 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to apply advanced PivotTable features, create a PivotChart, and filter data using Slicers and Timelines.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Format a PivotTable using built in Styles
• Refresh a PivotTable
• Change PivotTable options
• Create and modify PivotCharts based on PivotTables
• Filter a PivotTable or PivotChart using Slicers and Timelines
Learn to apply advanced PivotTable features, create a PivotChart, and filter data using Slicers and Timelines in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—all in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Applying and modifying PivotTable styles
• Formatting numbers
• Refreshing a PivotTable
• Changing the data source
• Setting PivotTable options
• Creating and modifying PivotCharts
• Filtering PivotTable and PivotChart data by applying slicers
• Filtering PivotTables and PivotCharts for dates by applying timelines
Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Formatting a Pivot Table (7:42)
02: Changing Pivot Table Options (8:38)
03: Presenting Data With Pivot Charts (4:29)
04: Using Slicers (7:45)
05: Using Timeline Slicers (1:51)
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 30 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains