Excel in 30 Minutes – Analyzing Data with Tables and Formatting
7 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to create and modify tables, and apply advanced Conditional Formatting to a spreadsheet.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Create and modify a new table from a dataset
• Apply Table Styles to modify table formatting
• Add formulas to a table using standard functions and the Total Row
• Access commonly used features from the Quick Analysis shortcut
• Customize conditional formatting using the Rules Manager
• Determine which cells to format based on formulas
Learn to create and modify tables and apply advanced Conditional Formatting to a spreadsheet in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—all in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Creating a table from existing data
• Applying table tools to modify a table
• Formatting a table with Table Styles
• Using the Quick Analysis shortcut to access commonly used features
• Adding standard functions and formulas to tables
• Summarizing table data with the Total row
• Setting rule precedence and adding and deleting Conditional Formatting using the Rules Manager
• Creating formulas to apply conditional formatting
What You'll Learn
01: Creating tables (6:45)
02: Modifying table styles (7:10)
03: Using the Quick Analysis shortcut (1:56)
04: Summarizing data in tables (4:35)
Lessons : 3
Seat Time : 19 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains