Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Excel in 30 Minutes – Creating PivotTables
10 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to create a PivotTable to group and summarize data.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Create a PivotTable from existing Excel data
• Change how summaries are calculated in a PivotTable
• Group data using Excel’s Automatic Grouping feature and Custom Groups
Learn to create a PivotTable to group and summarize data in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Creating PivotTables using multiple methods
• Configuring the layout of a PivotTable
• Creating hierarchies and subtotals
• Changing Summary functions
• Applying Show Values As calculations from the Value Field Settings Dialog Box
• Referencing summary data from a PivotTable with the GETPIVOTDATA function
• Grouping data by date and number ranges
• Creating Custom Groups
Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Creating a Pivot Table (12:14)
02: Summarizing data in a Pivot Table (8:38)
03: Grouping data in a Pivot Table (6:33)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 35 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains