Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Excel in 30 Minutes – Querying and Subtotals with Lists
6 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Use Database functions to perform calculations on ranges of data based on specific criteria
• Apply the Subtotal function to a filtered list
• Add Subtotals to data using the Subtotals feature
Learn to use database functions and find subtotals in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Calculating aggregates based on changing criteria using database functions such as DSUM and DAVERAGE
• Applying and modifying the SUBTOTAL function within a filtered list
• Adding Subtotals to data using the Subtotals feature
Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Querying data (7:16)
02: Using the SUBTOTAL function (4:43)
03: Using the SUBTOTAL feature (7:09)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Lessons : 3
Seat Time : 19 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains