Excel in 30 Minutes – Visualizing Data with Charts
8 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to create and modify charts.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Create a chart using multiple methods
• Change the Chart Type on an existing chart
• Set a default Chart Type
• Change the Data Source of a chart
• Add chart elements to an existing chart
• Format the basic areas of a chart
Learn to create and modify charts including formatting in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Creating charts using the Ribbon, shortcuts, and Recommended Charts
• Moving and resizing charts
• Changing the Data Source for a chart
• Adding chart elements such as Titles and Labels
• Formatting the text and colors on a chart
Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Creating Charts (5:48)
02: Using Chart types (2:30)
03: Changing the Data Source (6:46)
04: Adding Chart Elements (10:19)
05: Formatting a Chart (5:23)
Lessons : 5
Seat Time : 31 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains