Excel in 30 Minutes – Working with Text and Math Functions
4 of 11 in our Excel Intermediate Series
Target Audience: People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data. By the end of this course, you will be able to use Text and Math functions to manipulate text and numbers in cells.
Teacher: Kathy Jones
Learner: Alexa Botelho
• Split text into multiple cells with Text functions
• Split text into multiple cells with the Text to Columns feature
• Combine two or more cells using the CONCAT function
• Change the case of text cells with Text functions
• Use Math functions to round, rank, and generate numbers
• Differentiate between automatic and manual calculation
Learn to use Text and Math functions to manipulate text and numbers in cells in Excel 2019 or Excel 365—in under 30 minutes!
When you master Excel 2019 or Excel 365, you have one of the most practical and valuable skillsets in modern business. Most businesses rely on Microsoft Excel, so increasing your knowledge is a boon to both business productivity and personal development. Our “Excel in 30 Minutes” series can help you get started.
This course is one in a series of eleven 30-minute courses.
Topics covered include:
• Splitting cells with the LEFT, RIGHT, and MID functions
• Splitting cells with the Text to Columns feature
• Combining two or more cells using the CONCAT function
• Formatting text by applying the UPPER, PROPER, and LOWER functions
• Formatting numbers and analyzing data using ROUND, RANK, and RANDOM functions
• Modifying calculation options
Take the full series and you will have completed our “Bigger Brains Mastering Excel 2019 – Intermediate” course.
High-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher-Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Working with Text Functions Part 1 (4:22)
02: Working with Text Functions Part 2 (4:55)
03: Working with Text Functions Part 3 (3:49)
04: Working with Text Functions Part 4 (8:56)
05: Working with Math functions (7:55)
06: Calculations options (2:47)
Lessons : 6
Seat Time : 33 Minutes
Versions Available : SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains