Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Get It Done: Managing Emails
Take Control Of Your Inbox!
For many people email is a source of stress, when it really should be a valuable productivity tool. In this course we’ll show you how to combine email best practices with the tools in Microsoft Outlook in order to effectively manage your email.
Note: This course uses some tools and techniques specific to Microsoft Outlook, and is not recommended for people who use a different email solution.
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft Silver partner Chip Reaves, Get It Done – Managing Email is designed for anyone from beginners to experts who want to manage their email more efficiently.
About Get It Done courses: Get It Done courses are task-based training courses developed by Bigger Brains. Each course focuses on a common business task such as managing email, organizing files, or sharing calendars, and provides recommended tools, techniques, and best practices to “get it done”.
What You'll Learn
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the problems with Email Hoarders and Email Deleters
- Striving for Inbox Zero
- Creating an appropriate strategy for Folders and Categories
- Managing the Three Excuses that keep us from organizing our inbox
- Building to-do lists with Flags
- Using Rules to automatically sort your email
- Delegating access to your email folders
- Techniques for sorting and filing your overloaded inbox
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video