Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering OneNote 2013
Organize Your Work & Life Into Pages, Sections, and Notebooks!
OneNote 2013 is a powerful tool both for managing your own notes or ideas, and for collaborating with others.
In this course trainer Christina Tankersley will walk you through everything you need to know to be efficient with Microsoft’s incredibly popular note-taking platform.
OneNote is great for task lists, brainstorming, meeting notes, collecting ideas, research, and more.
What You'll Learn
In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate inside OneNote notebooks, sections, and pages
- Different options for organizing your notebooks
- Using handwritten notes and converting them to text
- How to add audio and video to your notebook
- …And more!
- This course also covers all the objectives included in the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-421 exam.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video