Mastering OneNote 2016
Organize Your Work & Life Into Pages, Sections, and Notebooks!
Teacher : Kathy Jones Learner : Benny Parks
OneNote is a powerful tool both for managing your own notes or idea, and for collaborating with others.
In this course trainer Kathy Jones will walk you through everything you need to know to be efficient with Microsoft’s incredibly popular note-taking platform.
OneNote is great for task lists, brainstorming, meeting notes, collecting ideas, research, and more. In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate inside OneNote notebooks, sections, and pages
- Different options for organizing your notebooks
- Using handwritten notes and converting them to text
- How to add audio and video to your notebook
- … and more!
Quickly Search For And Find The Skills You Want To Master – Then Just Point, Click, And Learn
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Explain the hierarchy of organization of your notebook.
- Demonstrate the different ways to organize your information
- Create pages and subpages
- Identify the different ways to format your notes
- Discuss how to link to different pages and/or notebooks in your notes
Over 2 hours of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
What You'll Learn
01: Intro to OneNote (8:51)
02: Basic Information Entry (8:43)
03: Page Templates (7:20)
04: Customizing the User Interface (8:02)
05: Applying Formatting (12:45)
06: Images and Screen Clipping (6:31)
07: Audio and Video (8:16)
08: Quicknotes and Links (12:34)
09: Drawing Tools (4:49)
10: Embedding Excel Spreadsheets (4:18)
11: Other Attachments (8:52)
12: Tags (8:51)
13: Organizing Notebooks (7:15)
14: Using Search (4:49)
15: Proofing and Printing (5:04)
16: Passwords and Properties (5:11)
17: Exporting Content (4:38)
18: Backing Up and Versions (7:27)
19: Outlook and Word Integration (12:44)
20: Sharing Notebooks (8:50)
Lessons : 20
Seat Time : 155 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains