Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering Outlook 2013
How to Use Microsoft Outlook 2013 To Be More Productive
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Teaches How To Make The Leap From Being A Mere User To Being An Outlook Master
From setting up filers, folders, message tracking and flagging – it’s all in this course.
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
What You'll Learn
What’s included in this course:
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars – and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the Contact Management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video