Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering Outlook 2013
From Time-Waster To Productivity Booster: Change The Way You Use Microsoft Outlook
Teacher : Kathy Jones Learner : Chip Reaves
How to Use Microsoft Outlook 2013 To Be More Productive
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Teaches How To Make The Leap From Being A Mere User To Being An Outlook Master
From setting up filers, folders, message tracking and flagging – it’s all in this course.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars – and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the Contact Management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Distinguish between HTML and plain text options
- Discuss how to add attachments to emails
- Use search tools
- Create new contacts
- Explain how to set and modify appointments using the calendar
- Create, format, and insert a customized signature in your emails
- Describe the purpose of an Information Rights Management service
- Demonstrate how to add additional email addresses to Outlook
- Explain how to delete messages and clean up folders
- Integrate social media, such as Facebook, to your Outlook
This course also covers all exam objectives for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-423 exam.
What You'll Learn
01: The Interface (12:39)
02: Sending Email (12:51)
03: Email Formatting (8:21)
04: Email Attachments (9:09)
05: Email Signatures (5:57)
06: Email Options (12:45)
07: Tracking Sent Messages (9:42)
08: Managing Incoming Messages (10:14)
09: Search, View, & Print (9:24)
10: Search Folders
11: Intro to Calendar (5:47)
12: Appointments & Reminders (13:41)
13: Meetings (13:03)
14: Multiple Calendars (8:41)
15: Calendar Groups
16: People (Contacts) (8:06)
17: Contact Groups & Views (7:58)
18: Managing Contacts (4:48)
19: Social Media Connector
20: Tasks (8:47)
21: Recurring Tasks & Delegation (8:09)
22: Notes (5:32)
24: Quick Tips (13:48)
25: Categories (7:57)
26: Rules (12:37)
27: Multiple Accounts and Data Files
28: Privacy and IRM
29: Using the Outlook Web App, Part 1
30: Using the Outlook Web App, Part 2
31: Clean Up Options (14:11)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Also available from these partners:
Lessons : 31
Seat Time : 5 Hours
Versions Available : Standard HD SCORM, Low-Res SCORM, reseller HTML, Vimeo embed
Produced by : Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video