Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering Outlook 2016
From Time-Waster To Productivity Booster: Change The Way You Use Microsoft Outlook
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Teaches You How To Make The Leap From Being A Mere User To Being An Outlook Master
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you need to implement a better strategy for handling inbound messages?
- Do you take advantage of all the tools and calendaring features?
- Can you efficiently manage multiple calendars – and coordinate meetings, tasks, and action items with your colleagues?
- Do you take full advantage of the Contact Management tools?
- Can you set rules and filters that will make it easy to manage your communications?
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
Over 4 hours of high quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
What You'll Learn
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Getting around in the Outlook interface
- Formatting and Sending Email
- Managing Incoming Messages
- Tracking Messages
- Using Recall & Resend
- Inserting Charts and Objects into Messages
- Configuring and Customizing your Options
- Grouping and Sorting Messages
- Using Filters, Clutter, and Junk
- Setting Up Automatic Replies and Conditional Formatting
- Using Advanced Calendar Options
- Sharing and Delegating Access to Email, Calendars, and Contacts
- Assign and Manage Tasks
- This course includes all topics covered in our BASICS and ADVANCED courses on Mastering Outlook 2016.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video