Mastering Outlook 2019
From Time-Waster To Productivity Booster: Change The Way You Use Microsoft Outlook
Teacher : Peggy Ward Learner : Rebecca Heiss
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Takes You All the Way from Outlook Beginner to Outlook Master!
Topics covered include:
- Navigating the interface
- Format and sending email
- Send and receive attachments
- Manage incoming messages
- Get organized with categories, flags, and folders
- Customize your view
- Create appointments, events, and meetings
- Manage contacts and tasks
- Modify Message Properties
- Customize your Outlook interface
- Organize, search, and manage messages
- Manage Junk Mail Options and Mailbox Size
- Automate message management with Automatic Replies, Rules, and Quick Steps
- Work with Calendar Settings
- Manage Contacts
- Assign Tasks
- Share Outlook Items
- Understand Auto-Archive and Online Archive
This course includes all topics covered in both “Mastering Outlook 2019 – Basics” and “Mastering Outlook 2019 – Advanced”.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Are you ready to see how Outlook can help you better manage your email?
- Do you want to feel confident in using Outlook to send and receive emails and manage incoming messages?
- Do you need help learning how to create meeting invitations and manage responses?
- Do you want one place to manage all your contacts?
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
Over 4 hours of high quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Navigate the Outlook 2019 interface and send, reply to, forward, and print emails.
- Send and receive attachments from your local drive and online locations.
- Access Help options including searching for articles and training videos and contacting support, as well easily locating features through searching.
- Professionally format your emails by using text formats, pictures, illustrations, Styles, and Themes, as well as applying automatic formatting to emails.
- Customize your view in a way that works best for you to read and organize your emails.
- Get organized with categories, flags, and folders.
- Create appointments, events, and meetings, and learn to manage multiple calendars.
- Manage your contact lists and tasks within the Outlook interface.
- Modify Message Properties to set the Importance or Sensitivity, or to adjust delivery options like having replies sent to someone else.
- Customize your instance of Outlook to work for your preferences by setting a start folder, customizing the ribbon, adding commands to the Quick Access Toolbar, creating custom views with sorting and filtering, and creating Search Folders.
- Automate message management with Automatic Replies, Conditional Formatting, Rules, and Quick Steps.
- Manage multiple calendars including customized work days and hours and Calendar Groups.
- Manage your contacts including sharing contacts with others.
- Delegate by assigning tasks or delegating access to your Outlook folders.
- Collaborate with others by sharing your Contacts or Calendars.
- Describe the difference between Auto-Archive and Online Archive and manage the settings for either.
What You'll Learn
02: Navigating the Interface (7:15)
03: Working with Messages Part I (5:22)
04: Working with Messages Part II (5:04)
05: Accessing Help (5:17)
06: Adding Message Recipients (4:50)
07: Checking Spelling & Grammar (5:37)
08: Formatting Message Content (6:14)
09: Attaching Files & Items (6:11)
10: Receiving Attachments (2:10)
11: Adding Illustrations (6:48)
12: Managing Automatic Message Content (8:04)
13: Customizing Reading Options (7:03)
14: Tracking Messages (3:35)
15: Marking Messages: Categories (5:53)
16: Marking Messages: Flags (4:43)
17: Organizing with Folders (5:53)
18: Managing Contacts (4:38)
19: Managing Contact Groups (3:54)
20: Viewing Contacts (5:19)
21: Viewing the Calendar (4:21)
22: Creating Appointments (7:06)
23: Scheduling Meetings (9:26)
24: Creating Tasks (4:27)
26: Modifying Message Properties (4:03)
27: Adding Email Accounts (2:03)
28: Customizing Options (8:05)
29: Sorting Messages (5:05)
30: Filtering Messages (4:23)
31: Searching and Search Folders (6:43)
32: Managing Junk Email (6:29)
33: Managing Mailbox Size (4:35)
34: Using Automatic Replies (6:54)
35: Using Message Rules (9:33)
36: Using Quick Steps (3:13)
37: Setting Calendar Options (5:56)
38: Managing Additional Calendars (5:34)
39: Managing Meeting Responses (4:00)
40: Importing and Exporting Contacts (6:56)
41: Using Electronic Business Cards (4:50)
42: Assigning Tasks (3:32)
43: Delegating Folder Access (4:57)
44: Sharing Your Calendar (4:42)
45: Sharing Your Contacts (2:49)
46: Using Auto-Archive (9:23)
47: Using Online Archive (8:59)
Lessons : 47
Seat Time : 4.25 Hours
Produced by : Bigger Brains