Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering Outlook 2019
From Time-Waster To Productivity Booster:
Change The Way You Use Microsoft Outlook
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be either managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time – if the Outlook user just knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course Takes You All the Way from Outlook Beginner to Outlook Master!
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Are you ready to see how Outlook can help you better manage your email?
- Do you want to feel confident in using Outlook to send and receive emails and manage incoming messages?
- Do you need help learning how to create meeting invitations and manage responses?
- Do you want one place to manage all your contacts?
Over four hours of high-quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging”TM Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
If you think you will benefit from learning how to use these and other tools to get more done and increase your productivity, then this course is perfect for you.
Over 4 hours of high quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
What You'll Learn
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Navigate the Outlook 2019 interface and send, reply to, forward, and print emails.
- Send and receive attachments from your local drive and online locations.
- Access Help options including searching for articles and training videos and contacting support, as well easily locating features through searching.
- Professionally format your emails by using text formats, pictures, illustrations, Styles, and Themes, as well as applying automatic formatting to emails.
- Customize your view in a way that works best for you to read and organize your emails.
- Get organized with categories, flags, and folders.
- Create appointments, events, and meetings, and learn to manage multiple calendars.
- Manage your contact lists and tasks within the Outlook interface.
- Modify Message Properties to set the Importance or Sensitivity, or to adjust delivery options like having replies sent to someone else.
- Customize your instance of Outlook to work for your preferences by setting a start folder, customizing the ribbon, adding commands to the Quick Access Toolbar, creating custom views with sorting and filtering, and creating Search Folders.
- Automate message management with Automatic Replies, Conditional Formatting, Rules, and Quick Steps.
- Manage multiple calendars including customized work days and hours and Calendar Groups.
- Manage your contacts including sharing contacts with others.
- Delegate by assigning tasks or delegating access to your Outlook folders.
- Collaborate with others by sharing your Contacts or Calendars.
- Describe the difference between Auto-Archive and Online Archive and manage the settings for either.
Note: Course is searchable
This course includes all topics covered in both “Mastering Outlook 2019 – Basics” and “Mastering Outlook 2019 – Advanced”.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Versions Available: Standard HD SCORM, reseller HTML
Teacher: Peggy Ward Learner: Rebecca Heiss
Produced by: Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video
Video will be uploaded soon!