Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Microsoft Forms Essentials
Forms, Quizzes, and Surveys — Use Microsoft Forms To Gather What You Need
Teacher : June Peterson Learner : Kayla Chase
Learn How Microsoft Forms Makes It Easy to Collect Data via Forms or Quizzes
Easily create online forms, surveys, and quizzes, and view the results as they come in with Microsoft Forms!
In this course we’ll take a close look at all the features and benefits of this new Office 365 tool!
Forms is super easy to use, but also powerful enough to be used for a variety of business purposes, so we’ll also cover what you need to know to keep your data secure and private.
Quickly Search For And Find The Skills You Want To Master– Then Just Point, Click, And Learn
Over 60 minutes of high quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” TM Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Discuss the role and purpose of Microsoft Forms
- Differentiate between the types of forms available for use
- Create a basic form using Microsoft Forms
- Create a basic quiz or survey
- Explain the purpose of branching and describe when to use it
- Explain how to set rules and parameters
- Explain the different ways to share a form
- Customize a Microsoft Form using the “Themes” feature
- Explain how to gather, view, and share information collected
What You'll Learn
01: Introducing Microsoft Forms (3:11)
02: Creating a Form (8:23)
03: Creating a Form, Part 2 (7:54)
04: Creating a Quiz (9:54)
05: Quiz Settings and Responses (7:19)
06: Quiz Settings and Responses, Part 2 (7:56)
07: Quiz Settings and Responses, Part 3 (4:30)
08: Creating a Survey (7:53)
09: Branching (10:47)
10: Sharing your Form (5:20)
11: Customizing your Form (4:41)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Also available from these partners:
Lessons : 11
Seat Time : 70 Minutes
Versions Available : Standard HD SCORM, reseller HTML
Produced by : Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video