Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
OneDrive and OneDrive for Business can radically improve your productivity – we’ll show you how!
Both OneDrive (the free, personal version) and OneDrive for Business (the corporate version included in most Office 365 plans) have the same mission: To let you easily access your documents and files from any device, anytime, and securely share them with others.
Taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, OneDrive Essentials is also part of Bigger Brains’ “Mastering Office 365” course.
What You'll Learn
In this “Uniquely Engaging” course from Bigger Brains we’ll look at both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business (as well as a brief look at SharePoint Document Libraries) to help you get up to speed on:
- When to choose OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint Document Libraries
- How to access, edit, and share your files from the web
- How to use OneDrive from inside Microsoft Office apps on your PC, Mac, or mobile device
- Syncing OneDrive or SharePoint to your local PC
- Using Versioning and the 2-stage Recycle Bin to recover files
- How to control who has access to your OneDrive files
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 90 minutes
Sample Course Video