OneNote for Windows 10 Essentials (2019)
It’s Time To Get Organized
Teacher : Lisa Lopez Learner : Jessica Morris
The Structure You Need with the Flexibility You Want
OneNote is one of Microsoft’s unsung heroes: a digital notebook that allows you to organize your notes, meeting minutes, project documents, and more—all in one place. It’s almost like having an old-school, three-subject binder—except with unlimited sections and your notebook won’t weigh down your bag like it might have in school. Plus, no one will have to copy your notes, because you can share them digitally to collaborate with others.
Note: While many of the features are the same in other versions, this course is specific to the Windows 10 version of Microsoft OneNote.
In this course, Microsoft Trainer Lisa Lopez will show you how to log into OneNote and create your first notebook, then add and format content including text, tables, embedded files, and links. From there you’ll learn how to use a variety of cool features like recording audio, using drawing tools, and inserting screen clippings. OneNote can even do algebra for you! Lastly, you’ll learn how to share your notebooks so you can collaborate with your team.
Are you ready to get organized?
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Log into OneNote and create your first notebook.
- Navigate the interface and customize it to your preferences.
- Add and format text content including to-do lists and bulleted lists.
- Use the Tell Me feature to quickly find commands and the Search feature to search for terms across notebooks, sections, or pages.
- Insert tables, embedded files, PDFs, pictures, links, and research results, and use the Send to OneNote app to integrate with Outlook.
- Facilitate meetings by recording audio or inserting meeting details for meetings synced from your Outlook calendar.
- Use included features like the drawing tools, the Math Assistant, the Accessibility Checker, Dictation, and the Immersive Reader.
- Share your notebook with others for real-time collaboration.
What You'll Learn
Section 01: Getting Started
01: Introduction (2:08)
02: Getting Started (3:23)
03: Creating a Notebook (6:25)
04: Customizing the Interface (4:55)
Section 02: Adding & Formatting Content
05: Editing Pages (5:30)
06: Inserting Tables (3:05)
07: Embedding Files (3:10)
08: Inserting Pictures (3:20)
09: Inserting Links (3:45)
Section 03: Clearing the Way
10: Recording Audio (2:07)
11: Inserting Meeting Details (3:08)
12: Using the Researcher Tool (4:42)
13: Using Math Functions (2:57)
14: Using Drawing Tools (5:34)
15: Using Immersive Reader (4:59)
16: Dictating Text (1:48)
17: Page Format and Accessibility (3:31)
18: Searching (2:18)
19: Sending to OneNote (2:19)
20: Deleting a Notebook (2:16)
21: Inserting Screen Clippings (1:46)
22: Sharing a Notebook (2:05)
Lessons : 22
Seat Time : 75 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video
Video will be uploaded soon!