Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Outlook Online (OWA) Essentials 2017
Communicate Anywhere With Outlook Online, the Web-Based App For Managing Emails, Calendars, and People
Sometimes you need a quick way to get to your “stuff” no matter where you are. Outlook Online, also called the Outlook Web App (OWA), is a convenient and powerful way to access your email, calendar, and contacts (People) from any web browser.
Throughout this course you will learn the main features and benefits of using Outlook Online from Office 365. The interface is very similar if you are using Outlook Online from your company as well.
What You'll Learn
In this course we demonstrate:
- Using the basic functions of Email and Calendar
- Organizing your information with Search and Folders
- Using Categories and Mentions to tag items
- Helping Microsoft keep your inbox clean with Junk and Clutter
- Sharing Calendars and Email folders
- Applying Rules and Policies
- Using Signatures and Auto-Replies
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 130 minutes
Sample Course Video