Skype For Business Essentials
See How Microsoft’s Real-Time Communication Tool Can Improve Your Productivity!
Teacher : Chip Reaves Learner : Ben Burris
Chat, Call, And Videoconference With Ease Using Microsoft’s Business Communication App
Skype for Business is an incredibly powerful communications tool, used for everything from simple chat conversations to webinars for 10,0000 people, and can even replace a business’s phone system.
In this “Uniquely Engaging”TM course from Bigger Brains we cover the basics of using Skype for Business, including:
- Using the Skype for Business app to start a chat (Instant Message) session
- Starting audio and video calls using Skype for Business
- Sharing an interactive whiteboard
- Setting your Presence indicator and Personal Message
- Using the Office 365 web interface for simple chat and presence functions
For a more detailed look at many other features in Skype for Business (previously called Microsoft Lync), we recommend “Microsoft Lync Essentials” — despite the name change, most features work the same.
Filmed in Bigger Brains’ “Uniquely Engaging” style and taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, Skype for Business Essentials is part of Bigger Brains’ “Mastering Office 365” course.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Start a chat (Instant Message) session using the Skype for Business app
- Initiate audio and video calls using Skype for Business
- Share an interactive whiteboard
- Set the Presence indicator and Personal Message in Skype for Business
What You'll Learn
01: Intro to Skype for Business (7:44)
02: Using the Skype App (6:33)
03: Using Skype for Business Online (5:12)
Lessons : 3
Seat Time : 20 Minutes
Produced by : Bigger Brains