Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Delegation & Task Management
Course Goal: By the end of this course, you will be able to write simple SQL queries to pull data from your organization’s database.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Define delegation and discuss how it benefits an organization.
- Describe the qualities needed for successful delegation.
- Explain why some managers do not delegate well.
- Discuss the first step to effective delegation and learn to assess personnel.
- Identify steps to broaden your knowledge and skills.
- Recognize good communication behaviors with your team.
- Identify ways to seek cooperation for effective delegation.
- Discuss the importance of establishing goals and expectations when delegating tasks.
- Explain the importance of monitoring and supporting your team after delegating.
YOU CAN’T DO IT ALL!
It’s time to delegate.
Delegation is perhaps the most important skill for a manager of people to learn and master. You can’t do everything yourself, and you’ll go crazy if you try! At the same time, delegation is challenging and it takes both commitment and an investment of time to get it right. The good news is, once you start delegating well, you’ll be surrounding yourself with capable and empowered team members.
This course follows the story of child prodigy, Brianca, and “Play All Day”, the toy company she started with children like herself. Brianca learns quickly that the only way to accomplish her goals is to delegate well to those around her. Watch and learn as the “Play All Day” team grows together into a high-functioning team where each member feels valued and important.
This course has six modules that include both instruction and vignettes, plus a bonus module on task management tools to help you keep track of your team’s work. By the end of this course, you’ll be inspired to go forth and delegate!
What You'll Learn
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Modules in this course include:
– Understanding Delegation (3:53)
– Qualities of a Good Delegator (3:47)
– Developing a Plan (3:42)
– Honing Your Skills (3:50)
– Seeking Cooperation (4:16)
– Enabling Your Team (4:18)
– Task Management Tools (6:38)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 30 minutes + 15 minutes assessment time
Versions Available: Standard HD SCORM, Low-Res SCORM, reseller HTML, Vimeo embed
Teacher: Alexandria Bagwell Learner: Chioki Jones
Produced by: Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video
Video will be uploaded soon!