Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
What’s New in Adobe CC 2015 – Multimedia
Be More Creative With The New Power of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and More!
Adobe Certified Expert Amy Roberts takes us through all the new features and updates in Adobe Creative Cloud 2015’s Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Stock, and Audition, with quick looks at new mobile collaboration tools Adobe Hue, Premiere Clip, and Adobe Color.
As Creative Cloud evolves, Adobe is consistently adding new features to make things easier for the multimedia professional. CC 2015 adds many new features and updates to Premiere Pro and After Effects which we’ll cover in this course.
What You'll Learn
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Workspace Improvements
- Improvements in Clip Trimming, 4 Point Editing, Sub-sequences, Master Clips, and the Project Panel in Premiere Pro
- Better Integration between Premiere Pro and Audition
- Access to Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- The Lumetri Color Panel
- Premiere Pro’s new Morph Cut
- Improvements Exporting, Time Tuning, and more in Premiere Pro
- The “under-the-hood” improvements to the After Effects engine
- The new Adobe Character Animator
- Improvements to Expressions and 3D Character Animation
- Using mobile apps Adobe Hue, Premiere Clip, Adobe Color, and the Adobe CC Libraries to improve creativity and collaboration.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 90 minutes
Sample Course Video