What’s New in PowerPoint 2019?
What You Need to Know About the New Release
Objectives – You will be able to:
– Using the Morph Transition
– Inserting and Modifying 3D Models and Vector Graphics
– Using the Latest in Digital Ink
– Adding the new Zoom feature to your presentations
– Using the latest in Recording features
– Recording Presentation for Sharing
– Translating and Dictating
– Updating Presentations for Accessibility
Lesson 01: Morph Transition (5:55)
Lesson 02: 3D Models (6:58)
Lesson 03: Vector Graphics (5:06)
Lesson 04: Updated Inking Part I (8:59)
Lesson 05: Updated Inking Part II (4:37)
Lesson 06: Several Small Updates (7:00)
Lesson 07: Zoom (8:17)
Lesson 08: Recording Part I (7:33)
Lesson 09: Recording Part II (7:19)
Lesson 10: Translation and Dictation (4:19)
Lesson 11: Accessibility (4:02)
Impress Your Peers with the Latest and Greatest Features of PowerPoint 2019!
Microsoft’s latest release of PowerPoint 2019 packs quite a punch. With 3D models and vector graphics, your presentations can be more professional and visually pleasing than ever before. The new Morph transition and Zoom features can turn a boring slideshow into a guided tour. Updates to the Recording features make it easier than ever to create and share recorded presentations. Last but not least, with added features for Translation, Dictation, and Accessibility, PowerPoint is now truly a tool for everyone.
What You'll Learn
In this course you will learn:
- Describe what’s new and useful in the latest version of PowerPoint.
- Use the Morph transition for more effective presentations.
- Insert and modify 3D models including using the Morph transition to animate.
- Insert and modify vector graphics.
- Draw freehand with digital ink and modify drawn objects including converting drawings to text and shape objects and using the new digital ruler.
- Use the new Zoom feature to create interactive navigation within your presentation.
- Record a slideshow presentation with timing and narration for sharing.
- Use the Translation, Dictation, and Accessibility features.
Hours: 70 Minutes
Versions Available: Standard HD SCORM, Low-Res SCORM
Teacher: Kelly Vandever Learner: Meg Pierson
Produced by: Bigger Brains