Since early March Bigger Brains has provided free training to those who find themselves unexpectedly working from home during the COVID-19 situation. We call it Work From Home: Tech Training Tuesday, and is presented each Tuesday at 5pm eastern time.
By popular demand we have extended the free training through May, and our final two upcoming sessions are:
- May 19, “How To Streamline Outlook” with Kathy Jones – register here.
- May 26, “Five Office 365 Tools to Impress” with Chip Reaves – register here.
Each session includes one of our Bigger Brains teachers & subject matter experts who will present a brief training on a useful work-from-home topic, then spend time answering YOUR questions and concerns related to their areas of expertise.
Past sessions are available for viewing on YouTube, including:
- Kelly Vandever, Using PowerPoint Online
- Robert Crane, Being Productive in OneNote
- Amy Babinchak, Working in Microsoft Teams
- Dr Rebecca Heiss, Dealing with Dis-Ease (Stress Management)
- Chip Reaves, Managing Workflow with Microsoft Teams
- Emily Wilson, Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Peggy Ward, New features in Excel 365 (Excel 2019)
Click here to view all Tech Training Tuesday recordings.
All webinars are completely free but registration is required. The live webinars will be at 5pm EDT on the scheduled dates, with recorded versions posted to social media and YouTube later.
Special thanks to our teachers & experts for being willing to spend time teaching & answering questions in these free events!
And don’t forget to check out additional free training courses on our YouTube channel:
- Note: Some free training courses, including the “Microsoft Teams Essentials” course, will be removed from YouTube on May 31