As a free service to those who find themselves unexpectedly working from home during the COVID-19 situation, Bigger Brains is happy to present WFH: Tech Training Tuesday.
Each Tuesday afternoon we’re inviting one of our Bigger Brains teachers & subject matter experts to present a brief training on a useful work-from-home topic, then spends time answering YOUR questions and concerns related to their areas of expertise.
We have lined up four of our most popular teachers to present webinars and discussion sessions for the first four Tuesdays, starting next week. These include:
- Kelly Vandever, president of Professionally Human, will demonstrate PowerPoint’s built-in online presentation features and talk about the pros and cons of presenting powerpoint virtually. (March 24)
- Amy Babinchak, owner of three successful IT companies including Third Tier, the company other IT professionals turn to for help with complex situations. Amy will demonstrate Microsoft Teams’ abilities to securely share and collaborate on files with remote colleagues around the world. (March 31)
- Robert Crane, principal at the Computer Information Agency in Sydney, Australia will demonstrate his favorite tips and tricks for using OneNote to collaborate and stay productive. (April 7)
- Dr Rebecca Heiss, professional speaker and CEO of Icueity, will bring her unique expertise in the intersection between human biology and business to talk about “Dealing with Dis-Ease: Stress Reduction Techniques”. Rebecca will discuss how businesses and individuals should focus on stress reduction and emotional well being during the unprecedented challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic. (April 14)
All webinars are completely free but registration is required. The live webinars will be at 5pm EDT on the scheduled dates, with recorded versions posted to social media and YouTube later.
Registration is now open for these first four sessions:
- March 24, 5pm, Kelly Vandever: Presenting PowerPoint Online
- March 31, 5pm, Amy Babinchak: Working in Microsoft Teams
- April 7, 5pm, Robert Crane: Being Productive with OneNote
- April 14, 5pm, Dr Rebecca Heiss: Dealing with Dis-Ease: Stress Reduction Techniques
Special thanks to our teachers & experts for being willing to spend time teaching & answering questions in these free events!