Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
What’s New in Excel 2019?
New Functions, New Ink Tools, and New Features Make Excel 2019 Even More Useful
Teacher : Barbara Evers Learner : Christina Tankersley
Updates In Excel 2019 Optimize The World’s Most Popular Spreadsheet For Modern Business – Making It Easier To Draw, Add Graphics, Manipulate Text, and More!
The updated Microsoft Excel 2019 includes new tools and capabilities that can help regular users and new users alike.
Updated features we cover for Excel 2019 include:
- New Funnel Charts, SVG Images, Icons, and 3D Images
- Improved Sharing Features
- New Functions TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and SWITCH
- New Ink & Drawing Tools
- Updated Backstage View features
- Improvements to De-Selecting Ranges and Cut/Copy
This course includes eight easy-to-understand modules that show how to take advantage of the new tools that are designed to make Excel 2019 more accessible to new users, and increase the usefulness of savvy users alike.
Objectives – You will be able to:
- Describe the new IFS, TEXTJOIN, and SWITCH functions
- Demonstrate the new Ink Tools including Ink to Shape and Ink Replay
- Discuss the changes to Cut/Copy and Selection features
What You'll Learn
01: Charts and Images (13:02)
02: Sharing (7:43)
03: TEXTJOIN and CONCAT (6:44)
04: IFS, MAXIFS, and MINIFS (7:17)
05: SWITCH (2:53)
06: Ink and Drawing (5:18)
07: New in Backstage View (5:37)
08: Extra Features (4:57)
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Also available from these partners:
Lessons : 8
Seat Time : 45 Minutes
Versions Available : Standard HD SCORM, xAPI
Produced by : Bigger Brains
Sample Course Video