Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Power Up PowerPoint!
Giving A Presentation? If You Want To Avoid Boring Your Audience To Tears, This Course Is A Must
Most Presentations Are Filled With Bullet Point Lists, Thick Paragraphs Of Text, And The Occasional Picture In A Desperate Attempt To Break Up The Monotony … but you can do better than that! This course shows you ways to turn standard content into something that’s ACTUALLY INTERESTING to your audience.
Stop Boring Audiences, And Learn The Art Of Creating Awesome Slides
Knowing how to create a PowerPoint slide is one thing. Knowing how to create an effective slide is something all together different! As Roger Courville, author of The Virtual Presenters says — PowerPoint doesn’t teach you to do effective slides anymore than Microsoft Word teaches you how to be a good writer. But this course will! During Power Up Your PowerPoint you’ll see and experience how creating effective slides will improve your presentations.
Almost anyone can piece together a PowerPoint presentation. This course offers a great way to learn how to “amp up” your presentations and deliver your message with the power and authority required to communicate effectively.
What You'll Learn
What’s included in this course:
- Why the default settings can hurt the effectiveness of presentation slides
- The step-by-step process for creating effective slides
- How to revise existing slides to be more effective
- How to increase audience retention through the design of your slides
- Where to find free and low cost photographs for your presentations
- The Rule of Thirds and other practical techniques to make slides look their best
- Why there’s no such thing as too many slides
- Other exciting things you can do to liven up your presentation slides
- You don’t have to be a graphic designer to create beautiful, effective slides. Learn how to ditch
the default setting and Power Up Your PowerPoint.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 135 minutes
Sample Course Video