Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering PowerPoint 2016
Making PowerPoint 2016 Easy & Effective
Have you seen someone deliver a PowerPoint presentation that was really well done? Do you remember the difference it made — not only in helping you understand the content, but the way it made you feel about the presenter? This course will show you how to turn lackluster presentations into something that is visually stimulating and works to keep your audience engaged.
How To Use PowerPoint 2016 To Organize, Create & Effectively Share Information You Need To Present
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most common tool used to do presentations in the workplace. This course teaches the most commonly used PowerPoint features and introduces some of the more advanced options.
Move beyond bullet points! In this training course presentation expert Kelly Vandever along with Maren Reaves and Meg Pierson will walk you through all the features, from the very basics to the most advanced, inside Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
What You'll Learn
Topics covered include:
- Working with Pictures, Photo Albums, and Picture Styles
- Applying Transitions and Animation
- Viewing and Navigating Your Presentation
- Tips & Tweaks for over 100 PowerPoint 2016 functions and features!
- Over 4 hours of high quality HD content in the engaging Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
- Customizing the PowerPoint interface
- Working with Slide Masters
- Adding Audio and Video to your presentation
- Compare, Merge, and Share presentations
- Record and Broadcast your slide show
- Over 8 hours of high quality HD content in the “Uniquely Engaging” TM Bigger Brains Teacher/Learner style!
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video