Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
SharePoint Online Basics
Learn The “Swiss Army Knife” Of Business Productivity From A Top SharePoint Consultant
Microsoft SharePoint has been called one of the most powerful tools for business collaboration. Steve Ballmer once said that SharePoint “unleashes a suite of capabilities that dramatically improves the way people work”.
But what does SharePoint actually do, and how do people and businesses actually use it?
In this Introductory course, SharePoint architect and Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist Idaho Edokpayi demonstrates the basics of using SharePoint and SharePoint Online.
In fourteen short modules Idaho demonstrates how SharePoint can be used to store documents and information, build intranet websites, securely share files, and more.
2. Site Creation – Communication Sites (7:25)
3. Site Creation – Team Sites (12:06)
4. Working with Documents (12:13)
5. Co-Authoring and Check Out (7:11)
6. Major Versions (3:19)
7. Minor Versions and Content Approval (7:30)
8. Document Metadata (9:05)
9. Classic Experience and Changing Views (8:04)
10. Navigation (9:43)
11. Basic Lists (11:20)
12. List Apps and Calendars (5:40)
13. Search (9:57)
14. Customization (12:55)
What You'll Learn
In this course you will learn:
- Discuss the basic use of Document Libraries
- Describe the typical uses for Team Sites and Communication Sites
- Explain the difference between Major Versions and Minor Versions
- Describe the use of Check In, Search, the Recycle Bin, and List Apps in SharePoint
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Seat Time: 2 hours
Versions Available: Standard HD SCORM, reseller HTML
Teacher: Idaho Edokpayi
Learner: Chip Reaves
Produced by: Bigger-Brains
Sample Course Video