Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
What’s New in Word 2013?
Microsoft Word 2013: The World’s Most Popular Word Processor Just Got Better
The release of Microsoft Word 2013 provides major improvements to make some expand the usefulness of word for everyday business.
The New Word Update Solves Old Issues And Makes Word Processing Easier To Manage In The Web-Based Business World
Collaborating, reviewing, and commenting on documents just became easier. Access to documents — especially considering the hyper-mobile business environment – requires more accessibility options than ever before. Word 2013 are sure to have a significant impact on the way you use your Word processing application.
What You'll Learn
In just six modules, this course will show you how to use new functions and features, including:
- How To Use The Status Bar To Maintain Precise Control Over Your Documents
- The New Backstage View: Putting Your Files At Your Fingertips
- Alignment Guides And Enhanced Text Wrapping
- Improvements To Tracking Changes & Collaboration
- New Capabilities In Working With Graphics
- Don’t Miss The Advanced New Features In This Foundational Word Processor – Update Your Skill Set With This Informative Course Update
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Length: 50 minutes
Sample Course Video