Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Learning Microsoft Excel is one of the best ways to become more productive in business – any business. Excel’s powerful abilities to sort, organize, calculate, and chart data make it the most used software tool throughout the corporate world.
Bigger Brains offers a wide variety of Microsoft Excel training courses, in SCORM and AICC versions for use in your LMS, as well as available directly from our website and through our reseller partners.
Our available courses include:
- Mastering Excel – Basics (2013, 2016, 2019, 365)
- Mastering Excel – Intermediate (2013, 2016, 2019, 365)
- Mastering Excel – Advanced (2013, 2016, 2019, 365)
- Mastering Excel (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365)
- Mastering Office 365 (includes lessons on Excel Online and the Excel Mobile App)
- Excel For Mac Basics
- Excel For Project Management
- Excel Power Functions
- Excel: Creating Dashboards
- Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Excel: Intro to Power Pivot
- What’s New in Excel 2019
- Excel in 30 Minutes: 15 courses covering specific Excel topics in about 30 minutes!
A total of over 350 video lessons on Excel are available throughout all Bigger Brains courses. All our Microsoft Excel eLearning courses are searchable, so you can jump straight to the lesson or refresher training you need, right when you need it.
The “Mastering Microsoft Excel” course series was part of the library awarded the “Best IT Skills Training” by eLearning magazine in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
To access our Microsoft Excel training courses for personal use, sign up now.
For a free quote on using Bigger Brains’ Microsoft Excel courses in your company LMS (in SCORM, AICC, or xAPI formats), contact us today.
What really separates Bigger Brains from other Microsoft Excel classes are two things: our “Uniquely Engaging” Teacher/Learner video format, and our top quality instructors.Teacher/Learner format: All Bigger Brains Excel courses are structured in bite-sized video lessons that feature two people on camera – the “teacher” and the “learner”. Rather than a boring lecture, Bigger Brains eLearning replicates the conversational nature of a real classroom with dialogue, humor, and interrogation, which not only makes our video lessons easier to watch – it makes them more effective as well!
The Teacher/Learner style works with all delivery formats, including our online classroom, MP4 videos, and our mobile-friendly SCORM, AICC, or xAPI courses for your LMS.
Top Instructors: Our Microsoft Excel instructors are not just paid narrators – they are true subject matter experts, with Microsoft certifications and years of experience teaching Excel in both classroom and online environments.
- Barbara Evers: Teaching Excel since 1992
- Kathy Jones: Teaching Excel since 1999
- Chip Reaves: Teaching Excel since 1992