Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Mastering Microsoft Teams
Learn How To Use Microsoft’s New Communication & Collaboration Platform!
Versions Available: Standard HD SCORM, reseller HTML
Standalone MSRP: $10
Teacher: Chip Reaves Learner: Alrinthea Carter
Produced by: Bigger-Brains
Conversations, Channels, and Chatbots: Learn How To Get The Most from Microsoft’s New Commiunications Hub – Teams
The ability for teams to work together productively is perhaps the most important function in any business, and it’s the central focus of the new Microsoft Teams application.
From file sharing and co-editing to video calls, persistent chat, screen sharing, and more, learn how Microsoft Teams gives you the tools to stay in touch and get work done with your colleagues and partners.
While it’s simple to use, Teams has a tremendous set of features to offer any team, and in this course we’ll cover it all, from getting started to adding external users and third-party connectors.
What You'll Learn
We’ll show you how to:
- Describe the role and function of Microsoft Teams
- Create and Manage Teams and Channels
- Describe the difference between Channel Conversations and Chat Conversations
- Identify uses for Chatbots
- Discuss how to start scheduled or ad-hoc Meetings
- Setup and Edit a Wiki
- Add custom tabs to Channels and Chats
- Use Documents and Apps in Channels
- Describe the function of Connectors
- Discuss the use of external users (guests) in Teams, including limitations
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Course Length: 170 Minutes
Sample Course Video