Discounts for 3+ Users
Do you need more information about group pricing for our training courses?
ANY SIZE/ANY INDUSTRY (Businesses, Non-Profits, Academic Institutions)
Office 365 Planner Essentials
Learn How to Use Office 365 Planner to Organize Your Team in a Powerfully Simple Visual Format
The new (as of May 2016) Planner tool in Office 365 is a powerful team management tool, providing features comparable to standalone project management apps but without the high price tag – in fact it’s included free with most Office 365 Business plans.
Learn what Office 365 Planner does and how teams can use it to effectively delegate and manage tasks
Filmed in Bigger Brains’ “Uniquely Engaging” style and taught by 25-year IT veteran and Microsoft cloud partner Chip Reaves, Office 365 Planner Essentials is the first eLearning course available which covers Microsoft’s new Planner app, and is also part of Bigger Brains’ “Mastering Office 365” course.
What You'll Learn
We’ll look at the key features of Office 365 Planner, including:
- An overview of how Planner can manage your workload
- Demonstrations of Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
- How Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
- Creating Tasks and Assigning them to others
- Reviewing deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
- Creating and managing Plans
- The strengths and risks of this very new Planner tool, and what Microsoft is working to improve.
This course is included in the Bigger-Brains online subscription for individuals or organizations, or can be purchased in SCORM format for use in your own LMS (Learning Management System)
Sample Course Video